Feb 6, 2014

Photo essay: Indian Sunsets

Old post, reposted! Can't believe, I had scheduled to post this the day before my wedding :)

Some of my favorite times include catching a moment for myself during the sunset and whiling it all the way till the twilight darkens the horizon. 
Anjuna Beach, GOA - Jan 2009
To visit Goa, here's my list of Best Parties and Really COOL stuff

Varkala, KERALA -Mar 2010
Stuff to do in Varkala

Gangtok, SIKKIM - Oct 2010

To visit the Monastries, here's some info

Hampi, KARNATAKA - Oct 2008

Top 10 things to do in Hampi

4 comments:

  1. good shots sneha...can you do para sailing in varkala...never saw that when i went there 2 years back.

    Nomad
    www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice collection. I would suggest you try playing around with the White Balance. It can give you some really good output. Some dramatic as well.

    Check this out..

    http://www.photography-travel.com/2010/05/sunrise-and-sunset.html

    Ram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice click short.. awesome click and thanks for shearing this post. this place is really like it.
    check best hotels deal at findmystay.com.

    ReplyDelete