Jun 18, 2011

Liquid Vegetarian, new vegetatian pick

This weekend was dedicated to exploring vegetarian options around Singapore. LingZhi Vegetarian ranked among Singapore's Top Five Vegetarian restaurants. And there we went. 
Our starters were deep fried snowpeas and sweet potato, very close to our Indian bajji snack. Pear and spinach juice was the day's special natural juice. No yucky green drink. Good tasting and soul satisfying, I add.Main course was rather interesting red curry with lots of vegetables and accompanied by deep fried buns.  Not Thai red curry, no asparagus flavour but just interesting! It's Item number 38 on the menu :)

My favorite part, desserts! Mango rolled in sticky rice paste. Avacado sauce with Almond pudding. So different fo a person who couldn't once think of desserts without chocolate.


To visit Liquid Vegetarian, their website is  www.lingzhivegetarian.com 
Located very prominently on Orchard road, Singapore

3 comments:

  1. I'm told it is very difficult to find decent veg food there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounded very interesting- you can see how creative they are with their selections. If you come to my house for vegetarian- it will be simple vegetarian curry (Malaysian style)- and then some rice- and maybe some stir fried tofu...hmmm...dessert? if you are very good maybe a chilled mango :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am contacting you because I am a blogger and I also work for an
    online marketing company where I am part of the management of a number
    of online brands.

    I have been looking at your website and would be really interested in
    finding out about advertising on the site, or the possibility of
    adding a unique article?

    If this is something that is possible or if there are any further
    opportunities available then it would be great to hear from you. Please email me on jesperharbers01@gmail.com

    Many thanks

    Jesper

    ReplyDelete