Nuremberg

I have moved again. This time it is Europe. Moved into Nuremberg's city center apartment. 
Nuremberg main market church just before sunset 
The market area of Nuremberg is just a 2 minute walk away from the apartment I moved to. Walking along the tarred road, I came to this cobbled street in about 1 min and the cobbled street, I believe, means heritage area starts? Or the old town area starts? This main square with lots of empty space turns into a fresh market during the day and a nice walkable-hang out place by dusk. 

Comments

  1. Oh, you globe trotter, thats a lovely shot. Enjoy your stay in Nuremberg.

    www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the amount of globe-trotting you do..
    How do you manage this?

    Ram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my kelsa and some of my pati's kelsa...

      Delete

Post a Comment