The most romantic season

Every one has a season that resonates with their personality. Mine, I recently discover has to Fall. Coming from a tropical country, I had seen summer , monsoon and winter. Spring and autumn were a minority; Fall almost a no show.

When Northern hemisphere gears up for a bone chilling Winter, there has to be some consolation for the beautiful people. That my dear, is Fall. Beautiful, romantic and always a happiness inspiring season. For me, Fall just simplifies the reason I live so far away from home; to experience some thing so beautiful that words can never do justice to.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Since we didn't grow up seeing Fall colours, we are all so taken by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic. I would love to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. you should. you ll love it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts