What to do on cloudy days in Amsterdam...

So I got myself a new digital SLR and have been using it capture the newly sprung up season, that is spring! But every once in a while, Amsterdam experiences its signature weather. Cloudy and Windy, so to say. I am all about life. It can't really pull down my spirits unless the cloudy, windy pushes people out of the city. And that won't happen. This is a city of vibrance. The people are all over the city at all times of the day and there is life! That's what I like the most.

I walked from Oud-Zuid, where I am presently staying into the Leidseplein area. I did not even have to go all the way to museum quarter or Rembrantplein to get the prettiness. Canals and water and life around it., the tradational Dutch thing! A country of trade and globalization, yeah...



Comments