Photo Essay: Clouds playing in Sikkim

Back in the days when I had just a point and shoot camera, i went to really mesmerizing places. Sikkim is one such. The four days of travel through Sikkim left me awestruck and longing for more, though I could never do justice to capturing those cloud games around Himalayas.
And these were the days I would just click and upload. Just like I am doing today. Without any photoshopping, removing electric lines or playing around with saturation. So here were are, as we saw it.


Some spots in Sikkim for great views:
1. Drive from Bagdogra to Gangtok - Bagdogra airport in West Bengal is the nearest airport to Sikkim or Darjeeling. The drive along Himalayan rain forests and Teesta river is very lush green and scenic.

2. Drive from Gangtok to Nathu La - Nathula is the Indo-China border.

Comments

  1. I love the photographs.. Reminds me of the movie 3 idiots and their drive during the first half of the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cloud play is one of the best activities to indulge in the hills.....loving the shots...i recently went to kasauli and loved the cloudplay there.....and coincidently wrote a post on it too!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts