Plitvice Lakes National Park

First timers going into the park with a phone. That's what this post is all about. My phone clicks and my selfies. But the emerald lakes blew my mind off. I can't wait a minute to post these on my blog. I'm droolig over the waterfalls of the Plitvice lanes national park.


When you enter the park, you are on the top of a cliff .. literally. The view starting 50 m into the park just blows mind eh! Mind blowing view!!!!


Then we follow the common walking route and walk down the steps to reach the lower lakes. The little water falls and emerald lakes in close proximity gave me the feeling of being in the most exotic place ever. The entire walking route is on decks along the water and very easy trail.


View from the top 
The route also cover a boat ride and a bus ride to reach back to the stations from where you can reach the entrance by foot.. in all a very friendly trail to walk and personally, the most beautiful inland landscape in Europe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts